We are very surprised and honored to receive the Sunshine Blogger award from Daisy, Gretchen, and Banjo who are German Shorthair Pointers.
Mom’s brother had a German Shorthair Pointer named Curly. Curly was smart, playful and loved attention. But after a two week visit, all mom’s clothes had dog hair embedded in it. She never got all that hair out and that’s when she decided she’d always have long-haired pets because the hair stays on the surface and can be easily cleaned up.
But back to the award. With this award, we have to answer the following questions about ourselves.
- I like one because I get to be top kitty. When we had two, Sammi was top kitty.
- Mom likes three because she had three kitties who started the Indulged Furry family.
- Dad said he doesn’t have a favorite number. Gosh, he’s no fun!
- Tux and Snowy hamster like one. They aren’t aware of much other than themselves.
Favorite Drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- I like water, especially from my flowing fountain. I don’t like tuna juice or milk.
- Mom likes water but it has to be cold.
- Dad’s favorite is Cranberry-Grapefruit Sobe.
- Tux and Snowy hamster like juicy strawberries (that’s really a food, but they don’t have anything to drink but water).
Facebook or Twitter
- I twitter with mom as my typist.
- Mom twitters.
- Dad doesn’t do social media.
- Tux and Snowy hamster don’t know what we’re talking about.
- My passion is seeking out cobwebs and dust bunnies.
- Mom’s passion is indulging all the furries who live here.
- Dad’s passion is “disciplining the cat”…. ha, ha, ha!!!
- Tux and Snowy hamster say wheel, ball, wheel, ball, wheel, ball, wheel, ball.
- Solid, of course.
- Mom likes solid too.
- Dad is laughing at this question, but he says solid too.
- Tux (mostly black) and Snowy (white) hamster like solid, so we’re unanimous.
Favorite Day of the Week
- I like Saturday because it’s the first day of the weekend when Mom & Dad don’t go to work.
- Mom likes Friday because it’s the end of the work week.
- Dad likes Sunday because there’s lots of football on tv.
- Tux and Snowy hamster only know day from night. They like night.
- I stay indoors so I don’t know much about flowers. There are many flowers in my yard and I watch hummingbirds come visit.
- Mom likes daylilies, petunias, and columbine.
- Dad likes primrose.
- Tux and Snowy hamster like sunflowers. They make tasty seeds.
We also get to share this award with 10 other bloggers. Mom tried to find who started the Sunshine Blogger award, but couldn’t figure that out. The award has been around for a long time and is shared on a wide variety of blogs. Most of mom’s favorite blogs already have the Sunshine Blogger award but we’re going to list 10 of our favorites that you can check out for yourself.
- Celestial Kitties
- Oldcat’s Eye click Archive in the top right corner to see some fantastic cat photos.
- Kissanelamaa (Finish language but we enjoy the photos and there’s an English translation that almost makes sense!)
- The Saturday PhotoHunt mom participates when she has a pet photo that fits the theme.
- Katnip Lounge
- Insights into veterinary endocrinology (Dr. Peterson’s vet blog. Mom has had diabetic and hyperthyroid cats so she likes to read about this stuff).
- Cat Man Do (Dr. Plotnick’s vet blog that is great for pet owners.
We’re glad that we bring a little sunshine to your day. Thanks again for the award and we’d love for you to leave us a little sunshine in a comment.