I was inspired by CK’s recent post and thought I’d do a Q & A myself.
- Night owl or morning person? Both. I like to play around 11 p.m. then sit and watch out the front window for a while. I also enjoy waking my humans early in the morning for breakfast.
- What is your favorite treat? Butter
- What is your favorite color? Red. I bet you thought I’d say black, or gold (for my eyes). But I think I rock my red collar (when you can see it).
- What’s your favorite tree? My 6-foot tall blue carpeted perch with the deep round bed.
- What’s your favorite form of exercise? Playing feather toy with Mom is fun, but I also enjoy batting & chasing balls up and down the long hall. Oh, I also like running away from my Dad and him chasing me.
- What’s your favorite newspaper? The one Dad is currently reading.
- What’s the longest trip you’ve taken? It’s 43 miles round trip to my vet.
- What’s the sickest you’ve ever been? Probably when I swallowed a long piece of ribbon-like fabric. I was VERY lucky to escape surgery and only needed lots of fluids and some laxatives to get it through my system.
- Do you sing in the car? Sometimes, but not too much.
- Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers, although Mom calls it giving me a “bath”, it’s really a shower. I’ve never had a bath.
- If you could get yourself anything, what would you get? Another kitty sibling who was friendly and didn’t intimidate me.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? I don’t know what a peeve is. Our biggest pet was my Golden Retriever brother Bentley. He was big, but super friendly.
- Are you superstitious? No. And that’s why we’re ending at number 13!