- We have a small suburban yard with flowering plants and a small vegetable garden.
- We try to be kind to nature and keep the local wildlife happy.
- We try to live an eco-friendly life.
- Raven’s Dad enjoys keeping fish. He prefers salt water tanks with coral.
- We usually have a variety of Bettas (Siamese fighting fish). I’ve posted many photos and Raven’s curiosity about the fish.
Books & Music
- Cozy mysteries are my go-to for fun reading. I’ve posted book reviews, but now I use Goodreads to indicate which books I enjoyed (or didn’t). There is an Anipals Group that reads light fiction and has a twitter #Readpawty every other month.
- I listen to a lot of bluegrass, classic country, classical, a cappella, & some pop.
- On television, I enjoy Sci-Fi. Star Trek and Dr. Who are my favorites.
“I wear the chain I forged in life. I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free-will, and of my own free-will I wore it.” ~ Jacob Marley’s ghost; Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different. ~ Hippocrates
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. ~ Margaret Fuller